ABOUT BURWOOD MEDIA
Burwood Media is an events and marketing company that executes over 800 themed DJ nights per year across the country and internationally. Burwood owns Gimme Gimme Disco, Emo Night Brooklyn, Broadway Rave and others. Learn more about us at burwoodmedia.com.
Burwood Media is looking for a full-time Paid Media Coordinator to work closely with our Director of Marketing and greater team. This person would be the key contact on the team overseeing our paid digital marketing efforts. We want to bring on someone open to wearing many hats and being involved in a wide array of tasks. This can either be an entry-level role for someone who is excited to be part of the music industry or a higher-level role depending on experience.
- Act as an internal expert for all paid advertising, including Facebook, Instagram,, Tiktok, Google, YouTube, Reddit and other platforms, frequently liaising with internal stakeholders as well as representatives from venues.
- Oversee the success of all digital campaigns from inception to close.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to successfully build funnels for new customers to drive them into repeat and loyal fans.
- Develop a paid media process with the Marketing Director for campaign creation, management, optimization, and reporting.
- Create and deliver weekly reporting for paid media campaigns.
- Discover platforms, apps, and tools that can help find new customers, improve performance, and generate ongoing revenue.
- Conduct analysis and A/B testing on ongoing campaigns, leading overall paid media strategy for each event.
- Research and stay up to date on the latest developments in search engine optimization, content trends, and consumer behavior.
- Help to recruit and project manage a small team of interns, including but not limited to, instructing and informing appropriate timelines for campaign implementation
- Contribute to special projects which overlap with accounting and the general marketing team.
- Participate in regular meetings between functions to identify and optimize opportunities, and communicate project progress.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Music Business or related field
- A background or experience in live event marketing either at a venue, promoter, or agency
- Prior experience in a marketing role within the music industry
- Knowledge of Meta ad manager and business manager
- Database management experience – including Google Sheets, Excel, and Airtable
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and a detail-driven mind-set
- Strong ability to forecast revenue, performance, and use data to make predictions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Willing to attend and assist at our events in person.
- Based in the NYC/Tri-State area. Willing to commute to our offices in Williamsburg, BK. This is not a remote position.
- A passion for music, live events, and being part of a small but mighty team!
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Weekly Lunch: One day each week, the team will go out to lunch together. Lunch will be covered by the Company.
- Concert Tickets: As a live event business, we encourage you to attend concerts! We are happy to guest list you to live shows that you would like to attend (whether Company-related or not). If for some reason the Company cannot guest list you for a show, the Company will reimburse you for up to $100 per month on concert tickets.
- Awesome health benefits including medical, dental and vision and 401(k) after one-year of employment
- Paid Time Off plus quarterly personal days
- Salary Range: $40 – $55K
Join over 34,000 other artists in creating your profile on Artist And Fan today when you become a Member. Get access to tens of thousands of direct contacts for clubs, promoters, festivals, agents, talent buyers, managers, publicists, playlisters, media, bloggers, freelance writers, concert series, festivals, festivals and festivals. Oh did we mention festivals?
Elapsed time: 0.3128 seconds
Memory useage: 2.77MB