Secretly Group is a leading independently-owned music company. Its major divisions include record labels Dead Oceans, Jagjaguwar, Saddest Factory and Secretly Canadian, and music publisher Secretly Publishing. Headquartered in Bloomington, Indiana, Secretly Group also maintains offices in Brooklyn, London, Los Angeles, and Chicago. Founded in 1996, its roster counts Phoebe Bridgers, Bon Iver, Mitski, Angel Olsen, Japanese Breakfast, Whitney, Jamila Woods, Sharon Van Etten, Faye Webster, Unknown Mortal Orchestra, Claud, MUNA, serpentwithfeet, Slowdive, and Khruangbin among others. Secretly Publishing artist and writer partners include The War On Drugs, NNAMDI, Japanese Breakfast, Whitney, and Faye Webster, as well as the publishing catalogs of affiliates Songs Of Numero Group and Ghostly Songs.
Directly contact the decision makers for thousands of Live Music Venues, Colleges, Clubs, Concert Series and Events worldwide!
These are not "Info@" type contacts,
these are the direct contacts to put you in touch with the actual decision makers!
Secretly Group seeks a full time International Marketing Assistant for our London office. This is a junior role that would suit someone looking for their first opportunity in the music industry. In this role, you will be working alongside the European Marketing team and provide support to the international Label Management team across various aspects of all of Secretly Group’s releases. Whilst no music or marketing experience is necessary for the role it will suit someone who is interested in a career in the music industry and someone who is extremely organized and has a keen eye for detail. Knowledge of, and enthusiasm for, Secretly Group roster would also be a bonus.
- Collect and manage marketing and campaign assets for international markets
- Prompt and organise marketing materials across various elements of the marketing department (retail, advertising, social, etc.)
- Coordinate physical goods shipments as needed to international distributors and stores
- Help compile international territory and project reports
- Day-to-day support for the marketing and international departments, including scheduling meetings, taking notes and supporting senior staff on a wide array of projects
- Provide support for local and international events and activations
- Coordinating art and asset requests for the international and marketing teams and making sure deadlines are met
- Maintain and update marketing management hubs and archive assets and deliverables
- Assist with social media channels and newsletters for local territories, adapted with provided translations
- Coordinating international interview requests and promo trips
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE DEMONSTRATES
- Keen eye for detail, enthusiastic, and organised
- Willingness to learn organisational systems and interest in developing new ones
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Airtable, Google Docs/Sheets/Slides and Keynote
- Adaptable to fast paced environment with multiple competing deadlines
- Familiarity with Facebook Business Manager a plus
- Additional european languages would be a benefit
- Pension contributions
- End of Year Closure Holiday
- Parental Leave
- Volunteer Hours Matching Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- UK Bank Holidays
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Elapsed time: 0.3511 seconds
Memory useage: 2.77MB