The Orchard is a leading music distribution company operating in over 45 markets worldwide distributing music from independent artists including Jorja Smith, Skepta, RAYE andamp; Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds.
With cutting edge operations and an unparalleled global team, The Orchard partners with labels of all sizes to make their music and video available across hundreds of digital and physical retailers around the world. At The Orchard, the focus is to provide a comfortable, social and engaging environment to encourage productivity and creativity
The Orchard has an immediate opening for a Digital Account Manager (FTC) to manage key relationships within UK DSPs, specifically Apple, Amazon and VEVO.
This role involves working closely with the label management and marketing teams to create compelling content campaigns for our artists and labels whilst also managing key day to day relationships with digital retailers. As well as pitching for playlist placements, there will be an element of pitching collaborative marketing campaigns to the digital services. A solid understanding of the digital retail landscape is required, as well as the ability to engage with and learn about our artists, labels and the campaigns we are working on. This role would be suited to a person who is able to balance analytical thinking with creativity, and would like an opportunity to bring digital campaigns to life against measurable targets.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage andamp; maintain day-to-day relationships with digital retailers, including global services and local services
- Drive strategy pitches and process with retail accounts and to ensure The Orchard’s repertoire receives maximum promotion and exposure
- Ensure close retail relationships are maintained by attending meetings, events and gigs
- Prioritise and analyse our release schedule to execute on label andamp; artist needs, and proactively communicate analysis and results back to labels and management
- Utilise Orchard tools and technology for campaign execution and analysis
- Become an active participant in our playlisting strategy
WHO YOU ARE
- Over 2 years Music Industry experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of leading digital retail platforms (Apple, Amazon, VEVO)
- Good understanding of a sales strategy and how it can be used to strengthen a retail marketing campaign
- Communication experience with retail accounts or digital marketing platforms preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth understanding of the social media landscape
- Strong analytical mind, ability to work with numbers and data without issues
- Familiarity with Excel, Powerpoint andamp; Word
WHAT WE GIVE YOU
- An opportunity to fuel the creative journey on a global stage
- A modern, diverse and innovative work environment, with offices that include collaboration areas, cafeterias, event spaces, and more
- An investment in your learning andamp; development
- An excellent range of benefits, like private medical cover, a generous pension scheme, life assurance and income protection
Join over 34,000 other artists in creating your profile on Artist And Fan today. It's completely FREE! Get access to tens of thousands of direct contacts for clubs, promoters, festivals, agents, talent buyers, managers, publicists, playlisters, media, bloggers, freelance writers, concert series, festivals, festivals and festivals. Oh did we mention festivals?
Directly contact the decision makers for thousands of Live Music Venues, Colleges, Clubs, Concert Series and Events worldwide!
These are not "Info@" type contacts,
these are the direct contacts to put you in touch with the actual decision makers!
Elapsed time: 0.3490 seconds
Memory useage: 2.77MB